Canyoning holidays in Julian Alps will require more courage to dare to do it than to experience probably the best canyoning in Europe in 7 days. This one week of canyoning will have a monumental impact on you and wisdom everlasting. Deep in the canyons of Triglav National park you’ll find your true self. There you’ll discover the most beautiful, fun, vertical, exciting and edgy canyoning tours from Bled to Adriatic sea with the best licensed guides. You’ll always tell the canyoning adventure story in Slovenia and always remember evenings by the fire in Bovec where you made friends for life.
- Day 1: Check in and short self guided Soča trail walking tour exploring emerald Soča valley gems.
- Day 2: You’ll get introduced to canyoning sport on a blasting canyoning Fratarica adventure in Triglav National park. Spend half day in the best canyoning playground with numerous waterfalls for abseiling, sliding and zip line in the great Loška wall, just next to Mangart mountain (2679m).
- Day 3: You’ll be half day in the forest, surrounded by pure nature in the green Kozjak canyon in Julian Alps. There you’ll rappel and jump bridal veil shape Kozjak waterfalls. The narrow gorge’s walls have stunning wave patterns that end in deep black pools, like you will.
- Day 4: A well deserved canyoning holidays day off is to regain your powers and stay active. Yet go explore Bovec basin on easy half day historic self guided hiking tour.
- Day 5: The ultimate canyoning adventure of the week is in fascinating Predelica canyon. In one full day you’ll descend for over 500m, from Predel mountain pass (1156m) to Log pod Mangartom. In the most stunning alpine mountain arena in Slovenia you’ll feel like on top of the World. Half way through we’ll relax on a canyoneering picnic lunch.
- Day 6: Last day you’ll enjoy abseiling adventure in the only canyon in Kanin mountain range. Rappelling in vertical Globoški potok canyon you’ll fell adrenaline kick on each waterfall cascade. You’ll enjoy views over Soča valley hiking to and from Hlevišča pasture. Upgrade your canyoning adventure with swimming and gorge scrambling in great Učja canyon to substitute hiking out to Žaga village.
- Day 7: Check out and delicious BBQ lunch on our beautiful garden in Bovec.
Our the most experienced guides with you: Katja Rogelj (Pro Canyoning guide), Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide) and Matevž Vučer (Pro Canyoning guide).
One week of adventures on the canyoning holidays in Soča valley will make you wet inside and out, yet your mouth dry. Therefor we shall recommend a place to go for the best beer in town.